Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To Hell In A Handbasket

Tell me how you like this living in theocracy?
Jesus doesn't like it when you want to be free.
Too bad you're broke, or blind, or old.
We can't spare a cent,
'Cause Jesus wants the widow's mite
To pay the bankers' rent.

Tell me how you like this living in plutocracy?
You pay and pay and then they say
"Give some more to me."
Holy shills for corporate greed
Since humans haven't any need
To live, to love, to laugh, to feed.
Who cares if workers starve and bleed?
'Cause now we all are living in the pluto-theocracy.
3/10/2011

1 comment:

  1. So, you say that we ain't free in this plutocracy?
    No money, no jobs, and no security.
    Man, I want me some of that liberty,
    like my founding fathers meant for me.
    But all the give me is double speak,
    'You want freedom? Maybe next week'.

    Democratic? Where's my representation?
    Automatic bullet shooting nation.
    Everybody wants to improve their station,
    but we can't thanks to massive inflation,
    not to mention paying for the banker's vacation,
    You need a job he needs recreation.

    So make your money off the poor's back
    continue to rape pillage and sack
    and ' 'I got mines so screw yourself , Jack!'
    at least to the day we counter attack.

    ReplyDelete